July 28, 2009

vintage charm

Meredith and Zack were married on the 4th of July and it was such a sweet celebration. The feel for the ceremony and reception was filled with charm and vintage inspiration. The Virginia countryside was the perfect backdrop... very garden chic. Love! I was so excited when I received the photos from Allison Britton (she totally rocked it). These two look like they should be in a magazine! Meredith's gown is one of the most fabulous that I have seen and her shoes... oh, her shoes. Meredith was the perfect bride~ head to toe. Congratulations, Meredith and Zack and thank you for making me a part of such a special day! xo





I love when bridesmaids wear short dresses with matching shoes!






hair piece = fabulousness


Vendor Love

Ceremony and Reception~ Whitehall Manor
Catering~ Celebrations Catering
Photography~ A Britton Photography
Flowers~ Growing Wild
Cake~ Market Salamander
Ceremony Music~ The Reel Piper
Reception Music~ My Deejay
Dress/Shoes~ Melissa Sweet and J. Crew

Comments

1 Response to "vintage charm"

olivia said... July 28, 2009 at 6:22 PM

beautiful! i love her dress!