October 7, 2009

sweet and the city

Ali and Rob are one of the sweetest couples I have met! Always smiling and happy... such a joy to have met them. Ali and Rob were married at Dahlgren Chapel and the reception followed at the always stunning Women's Museum. One of my favorites! Everything about the day was just so sweet- the couple, the flowers, the candy "garden." Yum-O! I'll never forget the moment when Ali, her sister and I were walking to the Chapel (in the pouring rain!) and Ali smiled and said "I'm kinda liking the rain." Such a happy bride- a little (a lot, actually) bit of rain wasn't going to put a damper on her day! A special thank you to Design Cuisine and to the amazing Stacey Blomstrom, with Labor of Love, for the beautiful photos. Enjoy!

















Comments

1 Response to "sweet and the city"

Lara said... October 7, 2009 at 6:59 PM

love the candy bar! so cute.