December 21, 2009

margaret + nathan

Margaret and I met at the Washingtonian Unveiled Bridal Event last January and immediately hit it off. It felt like we had known one another for ages! I loved every minute of helping Margaret and Nathan plan their wedding. Margaret and I focused on the little details and special touches. We wanted their guests to experience something new and walk away feeling as though it was the best party they had ever attended. The day was perfect and I've definitely been feeling withdrawal. Totally normal for me, though! A special thank you to Danielle, at the Ronald Reagan Building, and to Deb Lindsey for the beautiful photos. I also have to give a shout out to Nick Perez, of Multiflor, for the completely stunning flowers. Nick really understood the vision and brought it to life. Thank you to our incredible team of vendors!










Comments

0 Responses to "margaret + nathan"