August 17, 2010

carly + chris

I had an instant connection with Carly and her family and loved helping them plan a "city chic" wedding. Carly was such a stunning bride and her Vera Wang gown stole my heart (I think it's the most beautiful dress I have ever seen!). It was so exciting to see Carly's vision of timeless elegance (with an urban flair) come to life! Holland Photo Arts captured the day perfectly (as they always do). Stop by their blog to see more! Congrats Carly + Chris and thank you for letting me be a part of such an incredible day. xo

I love this moment between Carly and her dad...
A nod to Chris' beloved Boston Red Sox

Comments

1 Response to "carly + chris"

Anonymous said... August 19, 2010 at 11:58 PM

Soooooo wonderful working with you on this one, Jamie! What a fabulous venue and even more fantastic couple! xoxo...a&b