January 13, 2011

claire + jason

I'm finding myself with a serious case of writer's block. It's impossible to put into words how much I adore Claire + Jason. They're so special and their wedding is one that I'll always hold near and dear to my heart. My first meeting with Claire was over coffee (more than two years ago). We sat and chatted for over three hours. I left giddy and hopeful that Claire would "pick me." I'm so thankful that she did and even more thankful for the incredible friendship that we've developed. Big thanks (and hugs!) to Amy Raab for the beautiful photos. Congratulations, C + J! xoxo


All photos by the fabulous Amy Raab

Comments

1 Response to "claire + jason"

Unknown said... February 24, 2011 at 1:11 PM

Jamie it turned out beautiful!Wow, seems like forever ago that we were doing the proposal and contract for the wedding. Wish I could have been there. Mary is great! ~Rebecca D'Amato