May 12, 2009

crazy about clutches

I absolutely love Etsy! There are so many great finds... I could spend hours searching through the different "shops." Definitely makes getting work done a little more difficult. Olivia and Michael were married last Saturday and their wedding was so fabulously chic~ I can't wait to share the photos! The day was full of charm and lots of details, which I LOVE! Olivia gifted her girls with the most adorable clutches (have I mentioned that I am completely crazy about clutches?!) and I had to share. Such a perfect gift. Olivia selected different color combinations to fit each ladies personality. What a fun summer accessory... I might just have to get one for myself :)

Comments

1 Response to "crazy about clutches"

olivia said... June 1, 2009 at 1:52 PM

so glad you like the clutches! i hope to get one for myself soon. :) miss talking to you, jamie! we should catch up soon.