May 8, 2009

georgetown and old town

I am suuuper excited to share Amy and Ryan's photos! I just loved their wedding... everything about it. So charming, so chic, so timeless, so much happiness! I absolutely adore Amy and feel very lucky to have developed our friendship. I'm attached... I missed her while she and Ryan were honeymooning :) I didn't meet Ryan until the week of the wedding (he travels a ton!) but I could instantly see the connection between these two. Amy and Ryan are just beautiful people... inside and out! I can't thank them enough for allowing me to be a part of such a special day. Congratulations you two! xo

Oh my goodness- the photos! Kate Triano is incredible... truly. I can't say it enough. Love her and can't wait to work together again and again!























We had such a fabulous team of vendors!

Vendor Love
Ceremony~ Holy Trinity Church, Georgetown
Reception~ Hotel Monaco
Photography~ Kate Triano
Flowers~ Philippa Tarrant
Cake~ Fluffy Thoughts
Deejay~ Dan Goldman of Bialek's
Bridal Hair and Makeup~ Andre Chreky Salon

Comments

0 Responses to "georgetown and old town"