November 3, 2009

lauren + sameer

I'm way behind on blogging. I can't believe that November is already here- the months are just flying by! This year has been so amazing- one filled with unforgettable weddings and completely lovely couples. I am so lucky! I could go on and on but this post is about Lauren, Sameer and their beyond fabulous wedding. Looking back at the pictures has me beaming. It was such an amazing day and I feel honored to have been a part of it. A special thank you to the staff at Hotel Monaco and to Jennifer Domenick of Love Life Images. Jennifer's work is incredible- she always blows me away! Congrats Lauren and Sam!! xoxo












Comments

2 Responses to "lauren + sameer"

Sarah said... December 16, 2009 at 2:26 PM

where is this reception site? It's beautiful!

Jamie said... December 20, 2009 at 1:02 AM

The reception took place at Hotel Monaco in DC. It's such a fun and fabulous location for a party!