November 10, 2009

mindy + eric

How do I begin to describe my love for Mindy, Eric and their beautiful wedding?! I'm finding myself with a serious case of writer's block as I begin this post. I'm filled with emotion as I reflect on Mindy and Eric, our planning journey (I miss it!) and their incredible day. Mindy and Eric share a love that is so genuine. For me it's another reminder of why I have the most wonderful job in the world. I'll never be able to share the full story in a simple blog post so I'll leave it to the photos. A very special thank you to Holland Photo Arts. There is something so special about Bill, Anne and their work. I feel so lucky to have the opportunity to work with them. Congratulations, Mindy and Eric! xoxo

Comments

1 Response to "mindy + eric"

Anonymous said... November 11, 2009 at 6:02 PM

Yea, for Mindy & Eric!!! We totally know what you mean about this special couple, Jamie. You could feel their love and admiration for each other radiating throughout their entire day. We've certainly enjoyed getting to know them and are beyond thrilled for them and their future together.

We so enjoyed getting to work with you, too, Jamie! We love how you work closely with each of your lucky couples to incorporate their personalities and special touches into their wedding design. Your passion and talent come through in every event you are part of.

xoxoxo,
...anne&bill