February 26, 2010

highlight of my week!

It was just another Wednesday afternoon. I was sitting in the lobby of a DC hotel, talking with one of my lovely brides, when I noticed the most fabulous pair of tights. Naturally, I look up to checkout the rest of the ensemble and find... SJP! Seriously?! She's strolling through the lobby (very low key) looking completely Carrie Bradshaw. I die. My celebrity sighting could not have been any better! SJP was in Washington, DC this week for the 2009 National Medal of Arts/National Humanities presentation (photo below). Highlight of my week!

Photo via US Weekly

Comments

4 Responses to "highlight of my week!"

Unknown said... February 26, 2010 at 2:28 PM

AMAZ! SO JEALOUS!

Lara said... February 26, 2010 at 3:47 PM

WHAT?! omg you lucky duck

kelly said... February 26, 2010 at 3:54 PM

How PERFECT! xoxo Kelly

Unknown said... February 26, 2010 at 4:46 PM

That is amazing...love SJP. You are a lucky girl :-)