March 5, 2010

j. crew

It's true- I'm obsessed with the Crew. Although my husband doesn't appreciate my addiction, I like to remind him that there are many worse habits. Afterall, he should be glad that my only addiction is beautiful garments from J. Crew! I'm still working on that one :) I love that J. Crew can outfit the whole bridal party (the fellas, too). One of my besties wore a J. Crew wedding gown and she couldn't have been more stunning. No one would have ever guessed that her gown cost less than $700!

For the bride...
For the besties...
For the little ladies...
All photos- J. Crew

Comments

4 Responses to "j. crew"

Imagine Me and You said... March 5, 2010 at 12:41 PM

i love the crew too. and i love their bridal section. Did you hear Anthropologie is creating a bridal section?? exciteddddd

Lara said... March 5, 2010 at 2:56 PM

this is why you and i get along so well! i will have close to our entire bridal party (sans 'maids who are in anthro) in j.crew :) i've even been stocking up on gifts for the little girls from crewcuts - pearl bracelets and cardigans! i think i need a 12 step program ...

Anonymous said... March 7, 2010 at 6:52 PM

Hello, my name is Anne and I'm obsessed with J. Crew, too! Absolutely adore their dresses. So beautiful and so inexpensive. They ROCK! :) xoxoxo....annie

Terra Dawn said... March 23, 2010 at 5:41 PM

Oh....I LOVE that third one down. So elegant!! I'm doing a shoot in a few months and something like that would be PERFECT!!!

http://www.terradawn.com
http://www.terradawnblog.com