May 3, 2010

i heart peonies (and may!)

I love the month of May for so many reasons. The sunshine, my sweet hubby's birthday, my wedding anniversary (4 years on the 20th!), Mother's Day, farmers markets, sundresses, and peonies. Big, fluffy, beautiful peonies! My most favorite flower. There's something about these lush, delicate, romantic blooms that make me so happy. I can't wait for them to be sitting on my kitchen table... I'm counting the days!

Photos (1-3): The Bride's Cafe, Photos (4-6): erin. ever. after, Photo (7): kiss the groom

Comments

2 Responses to "i heart peonies (and may!)"

Anonymous said... May 3, 2010 at 1:14 PM

Yes, yes, yes! I too *heart* May and especially LOVE peonies. Definitely my favorite flower - so lush and soft and oh, their fragrance! Wish I had some sitting on my kitchen table right now, too! Happy Monday, Jamie and thanks for the smile on a rainy day!! xoxo...anne

paperzest said... May 3, 2010 at 1:50 PM

oh, be still my heart! they are just so luscious, aren't they!? happy anniversary :-)