May 19, 2010

karen + michael

I have the best clients in the world! K + M are two of the sweetest and most fun loving people I've met. Such a complete joy to know them. K + M met in their high school Spanish class. High school sweethearts- I love that. I also love that they still have that giddy "new love" excitement for each other. It just melts my heart! We had the best time planning their wedding and the day couldn't have been more perfect... a total reflection of them as a couple. I can't get enough of Bill + Anne Holland and their always stunningly beautiful photos. They never cease to amaze me! Congrats K + M- I heart you two! xo

Custom Scrabble tile necklaces for the bridesmaids. Love Etsy!PS- Karen ate a chocolate cupcake BEFORE the ceremony.
She's so my kind of girl!

Comments

2 Responses to "karen + michael"

Anonymous said... May 20, 2010 at 5:12 PM

Such a joy working with you this wedding, Jamie! Everything was just completely fabulous, especially the happy couple! Thank you for everything!! We heart you, too! xoxo...anne&bill

Unknown said... May 21, 2010 at 9:49 PM

Jamie we love you so very much! It was a perfect day and we can't even put into words how grateful we are for all of your inspiration and hard work to make it such an incredible day! xoxo