February 15, 2011

jayne + jonathan

I'm thrilled to share photos from a very special night! Jayne + Jonathan are dear friends of mine and I enjoyed every minute of being a guest at their wedding. Jessica + Kate were on hand to ensure that the day went off without a hitch and that Jayne's wedding day vision came to life. Jayne (and her fabulous mom, Amie Sue!) did an amazing job planning. There was no detail overlooked and so many elements of the day were infused with J + J's personalities. It was perfect! A big thank you to Greg Gibson for the photos. Congratulations Jayne + Jono. I love y'all! xoxo



All Photos ~ Greg Gibson

Comments

3 Responses to "jayne + jonathan"

Unknown said... February 16, 2011 at 8:07 AM

Jessica and Kate- thanks so much for all of your hard work to make our wedding day perfection! Jamie- thank you for being such a wonderful friend! We love all of you!
XOXO, Jayne and Jono

Unknown said... February 17, 2011 at 8:53 AM

It was a beautiful evening. I'm glad my wife and i were able to witness the love.

Unknown said... February 23, 2011 at 9:06 PM

Jayne - You were such a beautiful bride! It was sincerely my pleasure to work your wedding - it was one awesome event! Your photos bring a smile to my face every time I look at them! Cheers to you and Jonathan!
XO,
Kate