February 28, 2011

why not kauai?

Recently, I was lucky enough to do a little destination wedding “research” in Kauai. While there, I stayed at the gorgeous St. Regis, Princeville. There are so many reasons why I fell in love with this location: the stunning décor, the incredible, breath-taking views, the pristine infinity pool, the soft, white-sand beach, the gentle waves of Hanalei Bay and the incredible sunsets! This intimate resort has to be one of the most romantic places on Earth! During my stay, I had the opportunity to become familiar with the work of the very talented Martin Roberts Design group, who provides all of the floral décor for the resort. Check out their outrageously gorgeous work and the fabulous St. Regis, Princeville in the spring/summer issue of Grace Ormonde Wedding Style on newsstands now . . . here’s a sneak peak just for you. xo - Kate

Comments

0 Responses to "why not kauai?"